[Md-sligo] I got a story accepted by bewildering stories--see link. Bewildering Stories home page

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Aug 14 17:44:52 UTC 2017

Janice

The story is called "On Memory Lanes" and is an alternate universe story in which aliens from space have colonized the part of the US west of the Great Plains.  A young boy meets some of these aliens in, of all places, a bowling alley, and the encounter changes his life.

The line is for the magazine as a whole.  To get to the story, click on any author's name to get a synopsis of the issue then click on the name of the story, "On Memory Lanes" to get to the story.  It is in two parts, so once you get to the bottom of the first page, click on the continuation tab.

Thank you for asking Janice.

Shawn