[Md-sligo] Nuts for Saturday's Chapter Meeting

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Fri Dec 8 16:07:06 UTC 2017

You should have 2 orders from me.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Lloyd Rasmussen via MD-Sligo [mailto:md-sligo at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 5:51 PM
To: NFB of Maryland Sligo Creek Chapter list <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Lloyd Rasmussen <lras at sprynet.com>
Subject: [Md-sligo] Nuts for Saturday's Chapter Meeting

I have orders from a couple of people for nuts for this Saturday. But if any of you know what you want, please let me know. With all the activity that will take place at the Eitingtons' house on Saturday afternoon, it is difficult to do too much with nuts. We'll probably bring some extra, but not necessarily all 9 kinds that are left.
You can write to me at lras at sprynet.com or leave a message at 301-946-8345.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com