[Md-sligo] Sing-Along at Kennedy Center

Shickeytha Chandler shickeytha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:11:39 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am sorry to have missed the holiday party on Saturday. I have had
the flu and did not even go out all weekend. (I am feeling a lot
better today.) I know I owe a Secret Santa gift and will bring that to
its recipient at the January meeting.

I wanted to mention the sing-along of Handel's Messiah at the Kennedy
Center on December 23. I attended this last year, and it was great
fun. They also have Braille versions of the music available for those
who read Braille, and the staff were very accommodating. Even better,
admission is free, although you do have to arrive early (around 3:30)
because tickets are on a first come, first-served basis. Information
is at:

http://www.kennedy-center.org/calendar/event/MSHFM

If anyone would be interested in getting a group together to go,
please let me know!

Shickeytha