[Md-sligo] Convention agenda please

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jul 5 18:32:27 UTC 2017

The link to the exhibit hall page is:

         https://nfb.org/exhibit-hall

Here is the list...

NFB logo
2017 NFB Convention
Orlando, Florida
Exhibitors
Product/Service Description

Listed alphabetically below are the companies and
organizations participating as exhibitors at the
2017 National Federation of the Blind Convention.
For each exhibitor we have listed the company or
organization name, table number, product and/or
service exhibited, telephone number, and website,
if provided to us by the vendor.

3DPhotoWorks

Location: B25

Product or Service: 3DPhotoWorks creates tactile
fine art prints for museums, science centers, and institutions.

Phone: (518) 392-8161
Website: www.3dphotoworks.com

A T Guys, Your Assistive Technology Experts

Location: A19

Product or Service: Your home for affordable
technology and gadgets for your iPhone, iPad,
Android, and more. Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Bone
Conduction Headphones, the new Microspeak Voice
Recorder, Matias Bluetooth Keyboard, speakers, and much more.

Phone: (269) 216-4798
Website: www.atguys.com

Ai Squared/Freedom Scientific/Optelec/The Paciello Group

Location: B29-B36

Product or Service: VFO™ is the world's leading
assistive technology provider for the visually
impaired, representing Freedom Scientific,
Optelec, and Ai Squared brands. With our
solutions, we enable users to gain an education,
obtain employment, succeed in professional
careers, and live independently throughout their
lives. Our commitment to providing solutions
extends to our Enterprise Compliance Division,
where we provide many services to help your
company or organization support the needs of people with disabilities.

Phone: (800) 444-4443
Website: www.vfo-group.com

Aira

Location: D6

Product or Service: Aira develops transformative
remote assistive technology that connects the
blind with a network of certified agents via
wearable smart glasses and an augmented reality
dashboard that allows agents to see what the
blind person sees in real time. Agents, serving
as visual interpreters for the blind, help users
accomplish a wide range of daily tasks and
activities­from navigating busy streets to
recognizing faces and literally traveling the world.

Website: aira.io

Amazon

Location: B8

Website: amazon.com

American Printing House for the Blind

Location: A16-A18

Product or Service: APH is the world’s largest
company devoted to making products for people who
are visually impaired and blind, and is the
official supplier of educational materials for
blind students in the United States.

Phone: (800) 223-1839
Website: www.aph.org

AT&T

Location: D5

Website: www.att.com/

BAUM (USA) ­ home of VarioUltra

Location: D8

Product or Service: BAUM is German manufacturer
of high quality technology products and solutions
for people who are blind or visually impaired. We
make the popular VarioUltra Braille notetakers,
the VisioDesk magnifier, and more. Visit us to learn more.

Phone: (855) 620-7985
Website: www.baumusa.com

Blind Alive

Location: B24

Product or Service: Eyes Free Fitness® provides
well-described audio exercise programs including
cardio, yoga, pilates, weights, ballet barre, and
stretching. CDs, SD cards, and thumb drives available.

Phone: (267) 474-0996
Website: blindalive.com

Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative

Location: B23

Product or Service: Bookshare is an online
library for people who cannot read print text.
Individuals can read in ways that work for them
with books in audio, braille, large font, and
more. Bookshare is FREE for all United States
students with qualifying print disabilities.

Phone: (650) 644-3400
Website: www.bookshare.org

Bureau of Engraving and Printing

Location: A23

Product or Service: BEP is providing currency
readers, free of charge, to eligible blind and visually impaired individuals.

Phone: (202) 874-2608
Website: www.bep.gov

C&P ­ Chris Park Designs

Location: B16

Product or Service: Chris Park Designs develops
and manufactures assistive technology products
for people with vision loss. We own core
technologies for video magnifiers such as camera,
optic solution, image processing HW and SW. Also,
we are the cane developer and manufacturer for
many organizations including National Federation of the Blind.

Phone: (949) 274-8662
Website: www.chrisparkdesign.com

Christian Record Services, Inc.

Location: C35

Product or Service: Christian Record Services,
Inc. provides free reading materials in Braille,
audio, and large print. The organization also
sponsors summer and winter camps through National Camps for Blind Children.

Phone: (402) 488-0981
Website: www.christianrecord.org

Cobrix, Learn the basics of programming by playing a game

Location: D16

Product or Service: We present the game 'The
adventure on Fruit Island' to enable blind and
visually impaired learners to learn the basics of
computer science using everyday objects as programming commands.

Phone: (812) 955-1571
Website: cobrix.io

Colorado Center for the Blind

Location: C34

Product or Service: The Colorado Center for the
Blind is an NFB training center. We provide
blindness skills training to blind people of all
ages. Visit our table to learn more about the Colorado Center.

Phone: (303) 778-1130
Website: cocenter.org

Duxbury Systems

Location: A13

Product or Service: Since 1976 Duxbury Systems
has been the world leader in easy-to-use
accessible Braille software Windows & Macintosh.
For those who are experts and those who are not!
Text and math print-to-Braille and
Braille-to-print for approximately 170 language
variants. UEB with Nemeth is no problem. Free
tactile graphic software. Supports virtually every Braille printer.

Phone: (978) 692-3000
Website: www.DuxburySystems.com

E.A.S.Y. Tactile Graphics

Location: A20, A21

Product or Service: E.A.S.Y. produces freehand
drawing technology for the blind and visually
impaired. The inTACT Sketchpad and Eraser are
freehand drawing tools for sale. Coming soon are
the inTACT Digitizing Sketchpad, inTACT Printer,
inTACT Drawing Tools, and inTACT worksheets.

Phone: (802) 399-5065
Website: easytactilegraphics.com

Educational Testing Service

Location: B17

Phone: (609) 683-2657
Website: ets.org

EmesArmy

Location: B7

Phone: (703) 586-5733
Website: EmesArmy.etsy.com

En-Vision America

Location: D11

Product or Service: En-Vision America is an
innovative technology company enhancing the lives
of visually impaired, print impaired, and blind
people. We have been a pioneer in the assistive
tech field inventing and perfecting audible
barcode scanners including audible, large print. and Braille labels.

Phone: (800) 890-1180
Website: www.envisionamerica.com

Feel Good, Inc.

Location: C6

Product or Service: Feel Good, Inc. provides
portable TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve
stimulation) units that offer a wide variety of
benefits, including alleviating back, nerve,
post-op and diabetic pain, and migraines.

Phone: (407) 986-3351
Website: www.feelgoodind.org

Google, Inc.

Location: A5, A6

Product or Service: Google is an American
multinational technology company specializing in
internet-related services and products that
include online advertising technologies, search,
cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google's
mission is to make the world's information universally accessible and useful.

Website: www.google.com

Guide Dogs for the Blind

Location: C12

Product or Service: Please come by and visit us
at the Guide Dogs for the Blind table where you
will learn about our FREE program and services,
including information about guide dog
readiness,our eligibility criteria, the
application process, our support services
including veterinary financial assistance, and
take away some great information and GDB giveaways.

Phone: (360) 433-8107
Website: www.guidedogs.com

Guide Dogs of America

Location: D2

Product or Service: Guide Dogs of America is
dedicated to its mission to provide guide dogs
and instruction in their use, free of charge, to
blind and visually impaired men and women from
the United States and Canada, so that they may
continue to pursue their goals with increased mobility and independence.

Phone: (818) 833-6428
Website: www.guidedogsofamerica.org

Guiding Eyes for the Blind

Location: A15

Product or Service: Guiding Eyes breeds, raises,
trains, and matches guide dogs with blind and
visually impaired people from the United States and Canada and beyond.

Phone: (914) 243-2210
Website: www.guidingeyes.org

Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Location: D14

Product or Service: Get a "grip" on what is NEW
at Hadley: UEB transition, Braille music, iFocus
seminars/video I-device training, entrepreneurial
and employment skills, Low Vision Focus @ Hadley, and so much more!

Phone: (847) 784-2812
Website: hadley.edu

HIMS

Location: A11, A12

Product or Service: HIMS, a global leader in
assistive technology, will display the
BrailleSense Family including BrailleSense U2,
BrailleSense QWERTY, BrailleSense MINI, and our
newest notetaker, BrailleSense Polaris. We will
also demonstrate Braille displays including
Braille EDGE 40 and Smart Beetle. We will also
showcase our Blaze DAISY players with OCR and our
wide variety of handheld, portable, and transportable video magnifiers.

Phone: (512) 837-2000
Website: www.hims-inc.com

HumanWare

Location: B10-B15

Product or Service: HumanWare is the global
leader in assistive technology for people who are
blind or have low vision. HumanWare offers a wide
range of innovative products, including the
BrailleNote Touch, first Google certified Braille
tablet; the iOS compatible Brailliant Braille
displays; Victor Reader®, the world's leading
family of digital audiobook players; the unique
Prodigi® family of desktop and portable vision
and reading systems; and the ultra-portable
explore line of electronic handheld magnifier.

Phone: (888) 723-7273
Website: www.humanware.com

iFactory

Location: D4

Product or Service: We're an interactive agency
with proven experience designing sites that are accessible to all users.

Phone: (857) 317-6720
Website: ifactory.com

Independent Living Aids

Location: A25, A26

Product or Service: Forty years strong: Keeping
life MAGNIFIED, AMPLIFIED, SIMPLIFIED, and always
in MOTION. We are your number one source for
independence. Stay active, independent, and make
your life easier with the superb selection of
low-vision aids, tools, and technology from ILA.
We carry everything for the blind and visually
impaired, including canes and mobility aids,
magnifiers, talking watches, talking clocks,
talking bibles, large print books, smoke
detectors, Braille products, talking cooking
gadgets, voice recognition software, and much,
much more. In particular magnifiers and talking
products make wonderful gifts for grandparents
and for individuals who are blind or who suffer
from macular degeneration, diabetes, or arthritis.

Phone: (516) 450-3813
Website: www.independentliving.com

Information

Location: A1-A4

International Christian Braille Mission

Location: D15

Product or Service: Christian Braille literature.

Phone: (606) 315-5704
Website: icbminc.org

Irie-AT

Location: C10, C11

Product or Service: IRIE-AT brings the best
assistive technology training and products to
people with vision disabilities in order to
enhance daily lives and create vocational opportunities.

Phone: (888) 308-0059
Website: irie-at.com

JW.ORG

Location: D12

Product or Service: Our association is a
nonprofit, charitable, humanitarian, and
philanthropic organization. Jehovah's Witnesses
distribute literature and publish web content,
free of charge, for educational purposes. Our
Bible-based literature is now available in over
800 languages and appeals to persons of all ages and races.

Phone: (845) 744-6000
Website: www.jw.org

Key2Access

Location: A41

Product or Service: Key2Access eliminates the
need to lose your alignment and time looking for
the pedestrian button, as now, once you've
reached the street corner, you can simply point
and click your phone or remote in the direction
you want to go to request to cross.

Phone: (613) 979-1219
Website: key2access.com

KNFB Reader

Location: B28

Product or Service: KNFB Reader is a mobile app
that reads print aloud. Just point, shoot, and
read! Available for iOS, Android, and now Windows
10, including Windows 10 PCs and laptops. Stop by and see it in action!

Phone: (410) 659-9314
Website: www.knfbreader.com

Kurzweil Education

Location: B19

Product or Service: At Kurzweil Education we
believe every learner deserves the opportunity to
unlock their potential. Our literacy technology
offers multisensory approaches to reading,
comprehension, study skills, writing, and
test-taking so everyone can become independent,
confident learners who can achieve rigorous academic goals.

Phone: (520) 275-3858
Website: www.kurzweiledu.com

Leader Dogs for the Blind

Location: C26

Product or Service: Leader Dog provides guide dog
training, accelerated orientation and mobility
training, a summer youth program, and auditory
GPS training to increase the ability of the user
to travel independently in new environments. All free of charge to clients.

Phone: (248) 218-6358
Website: leaderdog.org

Louisiana Center for the Blind & NFB of Louisiana

Location: C13

Product or Service: Information about the
life-changing programs offered by the Louisiana
Center for the Blind; sale of Louisiana spices
and products; BRAILLE ROCKS and CANES ROCK
t-shirts; NFB and LCB swag, embroidered blankets,
totebags, Yeti tumblers, LCB play tickets and a selection of past LCB plays.

Phone: (318) 436-9123
Website: www.louisianacenter.org

Low VisionAids, Inc.

Location: A22

Product or Service: Adaptive technology devices
designed to serve the vision impaired and blind.
Come visit us for the newest in the marketplace.

Phone: (800) 364-1610
Website: www.magnifyingamerica.com

Lutheran Braille Workers

Location: D1

Product or Service: LBW offers Bibles and
Christ-centered publication in Braille, large
print, and audio to those who are blind or vision impaired, free of charge.

Phone: (909) 795-8977
Website: www.LBWinc.org

Lyft, Inc.

Location: A14
Website: www.lyft.com/

Materia Magica

Location: A42

Product or Service: Materia Magica is a free
online fantasy adventure game where your choices
shape the world around you. Play with family,
friends, and people all over the world. Available for VI and sighted players.

Phone: (512) 522-3551
Website: materiamagica.com/vi

MegaVoice ­ Audio Bibles for the Blind

Location: D19

Product or Service: MegaVoice, creators of the
world’s first solar-powered audio Bible, has just
unveiled the Envoy Elite, its most advanced line
of audio recorder/players to date. The Envoy
Elite is ideal for blind and visually impaired
people because it provides a way to record notes
and messages for later listening.

Phone: (757) 634-5230
Website: www.megavoice.com

Microsoft

Location: B3, B4

Product or Service: Microsoft’s mission is to
empower every person and every organization on
the planet to achieve more, which includes
creating and delivering technology that is
accessible and functional for people of all
abilities. Toward this effort Microsoft is
working aggressively to enhance the level of
accessibility in our products. Visit our exhibition table to learn more.

Website: www.microsoft.com/en-us/

Mobience

Location: D3

Product or Service: Mobience provides RiVO which
is a gadget with twenty solid buttons designed to
help blind or visually impaired people use smartphones sensibly.

Phone: +82-10-3401-1910
Website: mobience.com

National Association of Blind Merchants

Location: C9

Product or Service: Promoting entrepreneurism for people who are blind.

Phone: (908) 464-5359
Website: blindmerchants.org

National Association of Blind Veterans

Location: A27

Product or Service: Visit the National
Association of Blind Veterans table for brochures
and information about blind veterans.

Phone: (321) 948-1466
Website: www.nabv.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)

Location: C31

Product or Service: A division of the National Federation of the Blind.

Phone: (813) 626-2789
Website: www.nagdu.org

National Braille Press

Location: B20- B22

Product or Service: Braille and tactile books and
products for technology, cookbooks, educational
items, children's books, business to business;
and the B2G, an Android-based refreshable Braille
computer and optional smartphone.

Phone: (617) 266-6160
Website: www.nbp.org

National Federation of the Blind Human Services

Location: C32

Product or Service: The Human Services division
of the National Federation of the Blind is a
proud division of students, paraprofessionals,
and professionals in a variety of human services arenas.

Phone: (813) 625-1850
Website: nfbhumanservices.org

National Industries for the Blind

Location: B9

Product or Service: NIB is a nonprofit
organization focused on enhancing the
opportunities for economic and personal
independence of people who are blind, primarily
through creating, sustaining, and improving employment.

Phone: (703) 310-0500
Website: www.nib.org

NFB Community Service Division

Location: C30

Product or Service: Making community service
accessible to the blind through advocacy and
action. "Shining in Service": A diamond
ring/earring set can be yours by participating in our raffle! $10 per ticket.

Phone: (415) 215-9809
Website: nfbcommunityservice.org

NFB Deaf-Blind Division

Location: A28

Product or Service: National Association of the
Deaf-Blind is a proud division of the National
Federation of the Blind. Living with a combined
hearing and vision loss presents unique
challenges, and we offer solutions in order to
live the life we want. Hanes T-shirts: The new,
updated NFB logo is to printed on the front where
a pocket is usually placed.The back of the shirts
are to be printed with the fully raised "puffy"
white Braille alphabet. Afghan raffle tickets
will be available for sale, drawing will occur on
banquet. Winner doesn't have to be present to win.

Phone: (856) 285-4747
Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org

NFB National Association of Blind Students

Location: C14

Product or Service: Come learn more about
resources for blind students, grab some free
literature, and support our students across the
country by purchasing some great items!

Phone: (203) 273-8463
Website: www.nabslink.org

NFB of Alabama

Location: C16

Product or Service: We will be selling snack bags
and raffle tickets for a 50/50 raffle.

Phone: (205) 356-5658
Website: www.nfbal.org

NFB of Alaska

Location: C27

Product or Service: We will be selling Alaskan
smoked salmon, Alaskan smoked beef jerky,
reindeer and caribou sausage, and Midnight Sun
hoodies with Whozit on them to benefit the NFB of Alaska.

Phone: (907) 538-9826
Website: www.alaskanfb.org

NFB of Arkansas

Location: C24

Product or Service: We will be selling NFB
T-shirts in several colors. Jumbo tote bags in
several colors with the NFB logo design. Paracord
Stylus Holders, bracelets, and keyrings. Pick
your colors. We can make them any size. Ozark delight lollipops.

Phone: (479) 841-6081
Website: nfbar.org

NFB of California

Location: C17

Product or Service: The NFB of California will be
selling iPhone and Android charging cables as well as mini power strips.

Phone: (323) 252-9188
Website: www.nfbcal.org

NFB of Colorado

Location: C33

Product or Service: NFB of Colorado will be
selling various items, pins, raffle tickets, and snack items.

Phone: (303) 504-5979
Website: www.nfbco.org

NFB of Florida

Location: C18

Product or Service: Lucky 7 raffle and other surprises.

Phone: (305) 972-8529
Website: www.nfbflorida.org

NFB of Georgia
Location: A39
Phone: (229) 254-6630
Website: www.nfbga.org

NFB of Hawaii

Location: A40

Product or Service: NFB of Hawaii table brings
paradise to you. Enjoy Hawaiian chocalates,
macadamia nuts, Kona coffee, and other beautiful
island favorites to enhance your living style.

Phone: (808) 595-6123
Website: www.hawaii.nfb.org

NFB of Indiana
Location: D18

Phone: 317-466-7742

Website: NFB-Indiana.org

NFB of Iowa

Location: A31

Product or Service: We will have the famous Iowa
folding scissors for $8 each. This year we will
also have three different kinds of Iowa popcorn.
We will also have baseball caps with the NFB logo
embroidred on the front $12 each while supplies last.

Phone: (319) 321-8769
Website: www.nfbi.org

NFB of Maryland

Location: C8

Product or Service: For one dollar, you can win
up to $20. Cash prizes are instant. Easy-to-carry
snacks to keep you energized for the convention.

Phone: (410) 715-9596
Website: www.nfbmd.org

NFB of Massachusetts

Location: C22

Product or Service: Quality dark chocolate, 50/50 raffle tickets, and more.

Phone: (781) 267-4432
Website: www.nfbma.org

NFB of Michigan

Location: C1

Product or Service: We have coffee mugs with
Braille and print alphabet and a message in Braille.

Phone: (586) 754-1325
Website: NFBMI.org

NFB of Minnesota/BLIND, Inc.

Location: C21

Product or Service: We are selling Minnesota
salted nut rolls, Indian wild rice, BLIND, Inc.
products, craft items, and Minnesota Word
Scrambles. We also have plenty of information
about our affiliate and our
adjustment-to-blindness training center, BLIND Incorporated.

Phone: (612) 203-2738
Website: www.nfbmn.org

NFB of Missouri

Location: A33

Product or Service: We will be selling tickets
for an Amazon Echo. One ticket for $5, or three
tickets for $10. Back by popular demand, our
world-famous trail mix is $4. Last but not least,
we have our NFB umbrellas. They are selling for $12.

Phone: (573) 429-1625
Website: www.nfbmo.org

NFB of Nebraska

Location: A37

Product or Service: We are selling coffee
provided by The Mill, a local coffee shop in
Lincoln, Nebraska, and marshmallow-based popcorn
balls from Colby Ridge, a Nebraska-based company.
We also have 50/50 raffle tickets; winner to be
drawn at our state convention in October.

Phone: (402) 617-8593
Website: www.ne.nfb.org

NFB of New Jersey

Location: C29

Product or Service: The NJ affiliate of the NFB
will be selling Whozit ties, portable chargers
for smart devices, and shot glasses with Whozit logos.

Phone: (973) 743-0075
Website: nfbnj.org

NFB of New Mexico

Location: A35

Product or Service: The NFB of New Mexico will
once again be selling bag holders. We will also
be sponsoring the Blind History Lady, sharing the
rich history of the blind of New Mexico and across the country.

Phone: (505) 508-1978
Website: www.nfbnm.org

NFB of New York

Location: C15

Product or Service: Items for purchase: umbrella
hats, flash drive pens, spray hand sanitizer, multi-compartment fanny packs.

Phone: (718) 309-9832
Website: nfbny.org

NFB of North Carolina

Location: C3

Product or Service: Beautiful T-shirts for sale, and 50/50 tickets for sale.

Phone: (704) 302-7308
Website: nfbofnc.org

NFB of Ohio

Location: C28

Product or Service: We have NFB tumblers and
other items available for purchase to benefit the Ohio affiliate.

Phone: (937) 245-0547
Website: nfbohio.org

NFB of Pennsylvania

Location: C25

Product or Service: State affiliate; ladies’ jewelry

Phone: (215) 988-8888
Website: nfbp.org

NFB of South Carolina

Location: A36

Product or Service: We will be selling all kinds
of preserves for only 10 dollars a jar. Also, hot or cold tumblers.

Phone: (803) 775-5792
Website: nfbofsc.org

NFB of Tennessee

Location: A34

Product or Service: Come help the blind of Tennessee live the lives they want.

Phone: (615) 681-8484
Website: nfb-tn.org

NFB of Virginia

Location: A32

Product or Service: Selling Virginia peanuts, raffle tickets, etc.

Phone: (757) 472-2495
Website: www.nfbv.org

NFB Oklahoma

Location: A38

Product or Service: Oklahoma affiliate of NFB. We
will be raising funds for affiliate and chapter
projects. Items for sale include tote bags with a
zipper top and NFB logo for $12, and blue can coolers with NFB logo for $3.

Phone: (405) 255-6482
Website: www.nfbok.org

NFB Performing Arts Division

Location: A29

Product or Service: Learn about and connect with
our division, participate in our fundraiser, and
get information on our events including our dance
workshop, masterclass, and the 17th Annual Showcase of Talent!

Phone: (602) 692-6796
Website: www.facebook.com/PerformingArtsDivision

NFB Senior Division

Location: C5

Product or Service: Seniors will be selling southwest Native American jewelry.

Phone: (410) 602-9030
Website: nfb.org/seniors

NFB-NEWSLINE®

Location: B27, B26

Product or Service: Become part of your
community’s conversation with NFB-NEWSLINE®. Free
access to newspapers, magazines, TV listings, job
listings, emergency weather alerts, and
forecasts­available anywhere, anytime. Sign up today!

Phone: (410) 659-9314
Website: www.nfbnewsline.org

NOPBC

Location: C7

Product or Service: Sale of various items.

Phone: (713) 825-4573
Website: NOPBC.org

Obscura Roadside Oddities (Braille board game)

Location: C19

Product or Service: I am a independent vendor
working with Idea Buyer LLC. My table is a
marketing display of a NEW gaming family board
game I have designed. Obscura is built and
designed with low vision/blind individuals in
mind. There is NO game in the world like Obscura.
The toy world is lacking real life games for
those who have special needs. Obscura is a fun,
odd, and unique game that is currently being manufactured.

Phone: (941) 567-8828
Website: obscuraroadsideoddities.com

On The Go­Guide dog gear for your active lifestyle

Location: C23

Product or Service: Pet, guide, and service dog
gear and gifts. Products include: sport guide
harnesses, harness pouches, relieving harnesses,
hands-free leashes, paw print people jewelry, bells, travel bowls, and more!

Phone: (402) 363-8997
Website: www.guide-and-service-dogs.com

OrCam

Location: A9, A10

Product or Service: OrCam is a smart camera
designed to assist people who are visually
impaired and blind. The OrCam device recognizes
text, faces, and products, and speaks to the
wearer through a personal earpiece.

Phone: (800) 713-3741
Website: www.orcam.com

Pearson, the World's Learning Company

Location: B5

Product or Service: Education and assessment are
changing rapidly, and as the world’s learning
company, Pearson is looking to the future. Come
by our booth and explore where we are taking our products and services.

Website: pearson.com

RAZ Mobility

Location: C20

Product or Service: RAZ Mobility offers unique
and cutting edge mobile assistive technology
solutions for people with disabilities. RAZ
Mobility's Lucia mobile phone is the most
advanced mobile phone for individuals who are
visually impaired, blind, hard of hearing, or seniors.

Phone: (703) 879-1612
Website: www.razmobility.com

Second Sight Medical Products

Location: A46

Product or Service: Second Sight Medical Products
is the developer and manufacturer of the Argus
II® Retinal Prosthesis System, the first and only
approved long-term therapy for people living with
profound blindness due to advanced Retinitis Pigmentosa in the United States.

Phone: (818) 833-4136
Website: www.secondsight.com

Social Security Administration

Location: C36

Product or Service: The original mission for
Social Security was to promote economic security
for the nation’s people. Since then, we've
integrated programs and services to support
millions of people. Chances are, you either
receive Social Security benefits or know someone
who does. We provide financial protection for
nearly 64 million individuals and families,
including veterans, the chronically ill, widows
and widowers, the children of deceased parents,
retirees, and people with disabilities. We are
with you throughout life’s journey, helping you secure today and tomorrow.

Phone: (410) 965-9115
Website: www.socialsecurity.gov

Sports and Recreation Division

Location: A30

Product or Service: Join the Division. One for
$5/three for $10 raffle tickets for one of three
ACCESSIBLE Amazon Fire tablets with Alexa. $20
sporty T-shirts. Learn about 2017/18 Ski for
Light programs. Touch some ski equipment.

Phone: (615) 497-0435
Website: nfbsportsandrec.org

Sprint

Location: D7

Phone: (720) 988-6744
Website: www.sprint.com/accessibility

Storm Interface

Location: A43

Product or Service: Storm Assistive Technology
Products are ADA compliant tactile interface
devices for use with audible menu navigation
systems. NavPad, AudioNav, and NavBar devices
deliver improved system accessibility for those
with impaired vision or restricted mobility.

Phone: (480) 584 3518
Website: storm-interface.com

TAP

Location: D13

Product or Service: Tap is a simple strap
designed to remove sight from system
requirements. It fits around your fingers,
letting you enter text and control VoiceOver
gestures by simply tapping on any surface with
one hand. Put your phone away. Tap your texts.

Phone: (818) 203-0824
Website: tapwithus.com

Taptilo, smart tool makes braille learning fun

Location: A7, A8

Product or Service: OHFA TECH is one of the
leading AT development company in Korea. With its
unique and innovative actuator technology, OHFA
TECH is introducing various Braille displays that are new to the market.

Phone: (822) 469-4565
Website: www.taptilo.com

The Harbolt Company

Location: D20

Product or Service: We specialize in unique and
hard to find items as well as every day products
that are accessible for the visually impaired.
Looking for high tech, low tech, or no tech, we've got you covered!

Phone: (405) 471-1200
Website: www.harboltcompany.com

The Library of Congress, NLS/BPH

Location: A24

Product or Service: Free library service program
for people who are blind or low vision, we offer
Braille and audio books with digital player to listen.

Phone: (202) 707-0717
Website: www.loc.gov/nls

The Seeing Eye Inc.

Location: C4

Product or Service: Dog guide school

Phone: (973) 539-4425
Website: www.seeingeye.org

TRE Legal Practice

Location: D9

Product or Service: Founded by Tim Elder, TRE
Legal is a civil rights law firm focusing on the
rights of the blind to access employment,
education, government programs, public
accommodations, accessible technology, and all other aspects of society.

Phone: (410) 415-3493
Website: www.trelegal.com

Triumph Technology Handy Tech

Location: A45

Product or Service: Featuring high quality
Braille devices from Handy Tech, including the
New Actilino with Active Tactile Control (ATC)
technology. Also a unique assortment of handheld
video magnifiers, wearable technology, and fun
novelty products to enhance your conference-going experience.

Phone: (65) 636-5184
Website: www.attriumph.com

U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Location: C2

Product or Service: The U.S. Equal Employment
Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is the agency
responsible for enforcing federal laws which
prohibit discrimination, harassment, and
retaliation in the workplace on the basis of
disability, age, national origin, religion, race,
sex, color, and genetic information.

Phone: (813) 202-7924
Website: www.eeoc.gov

UPS

Location: D10

Website: orlando-fl-2217.theupsstorelocal.com

Vanda

Location: B1, B2

Phone: (202) 734-3424
Website: www.hetlioz.com

VitalSource

Location: B6

Product or Service: VitalSource® is a global
leader in building, enhancing, and delivering
digital content. VitalSource offers best-in-breed
technology, enterprise-level scalability,
industry leading analytics, and the broadest
catalog in higher education. The Bookshelf®
platform is the most used e-textbook delivery
platform in higher education with over one
thousand top publishers available to Bookshelf users.

Phone: (615) 213-7522
Website: vitalsource.com

VOTEC Designed for All

Location: B18

Product or Service: Votec & DRG have launched a
survey to gather input and expertise to guide
them in the development of the next evolution in
voting systems. Visit www.votecdesignedforall.com to be part of history!

Phone: (727) 452-8132
Website: votecdesignedforall.com

Xavier Society for the Blind

Location: A44

Product or Service: Xavier Society for the Blind
produces Braille books on spiritual and religious
topics and provides Braille catechetical
textbooks for students in religious education
courses. Additionally, the Propers of the Sunday
Mass are available in Braille and audio. We
maintain a lending library of audio materials and
produce books in Braille on-demand which may be
retained by our clients. In addition, we make
available for download from our website a number
of periodicals which are recorded by volunteers.

Phone: (212) 502-7655
Website: xaviersocietyfortheblind.org