[Md-sligo] Braille T-Shirts & Raffle Tickets

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Thu Jul 6 12:53:00 UTC 2017

Bring me $10 worth of tickets.

From: MD-Sligo [mailto:md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Janice Toothman via MD-Sligo
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 7:39 AM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland
Cc: Janice Toothman
Subject: [Md-sligo] Braille T-Shirts & Raffle Tickets

If anyone wants to pre-order Braille T-Shirts to either pick-up at Convention or pick-up at our Annual Picnic, or purchase raffle tickets to win a hand knit green tactile afghan or a wallet containing $500 worth of gift cards to Amazon, Olive Garden, Best Buy, Walmart, Target among others let me know.

You can pay me by cash or check (payable to the DeafBlind Division).

T-Shirts are Youth-Medium and Adults sized Small to Extra Large $17 :
Pink, Green, Navy, Grey
2X size $20
3X size $24
Note the 2X & 2X are only in Pink and Navy (This was an oversight).

Raffle Ticket are in increments of $5, $10 and $20, although we can sell a single ticket for $1 but generally you get more tickets with the other amounts listed.

Respectfully,