[Md-sligo] Prayers for Destiny

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Jun 1 18:10:45 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Destiny needs prayers.  In January of this year, she received a
diagnosis of Lymphatic cancer.  We had hopes that she would live the 1-2
years because she had immediately gone into remission after her first
chemotherapy.  However, by mid-March she had dropped out of remission.
The oncologists have tried several different chemotherapy drugs.  Within
the last several days, she has stopped eating and hardly moves.  She has
a slight temperature.  She visits the oncologist tomorrow. Lydia had
hope to bring her down for a very short visit, so I could say good-bye
to her.  This cancer has rapidly overtaken her and I fear that will not
happen.  I wish there was some way to get up to Pennsylvania to see
her.  But I know that Jim and Lydia are doing everything there is to do
for her.  It is in God's hand's.  I am thankful that she doesn't appear
to be in any pain.  She sleeps a lot.