[Md-sligo] I'm back! plus question about brailler repair services?

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Jun 17 21:16:55 UTC 2017

Hi. Glad to hear from you. Hang onto that Brailler, but I don't have a solid
recommendation for you at the moment.
Look forward to seeing you on the group flight. Debbie is not on it,
although she organized it. But Judy and I are on it, though not part of the
group ticket purchase.
Since we meet on the second Saturday of the month and don't change this too
often, our next meeting is the day before we leave for the convention,
namely July 8 at 1:30 PM. Meetings from then until November will be at the
Long Branch Library, 8900 Garland Avenue in Takoma Park. If you can't make
the July meeting, the August meeting will probably be a picnic at someone's
house, and the September meeting will depart from normal and be on the third
Saturday.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com