[Md-sligo] I'm back! plus question about brailler repair services?

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:26:41 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone, I do believe that Judy took Terrys Brailler to a place in
either Baltimore or Silver Springs last year.
I also recall a couple of places called the Selective Brailler, and the
Braille Doctor that I saw advertised in the Monitor. My last thought is to
Google around to see if you can find one.
Hope this all helps.