[Md-sligo] Fred

Frederick Kamara fredjmkamara at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 22:17:04 UTC 2017

How about the Red Lobster on Annapolis Road in Lanham, at 5 o'clock p.m. on
Saturday?

I am back in Maryland.  I arrived this afternoon.

I hope to see you guys on Saturday.

Fred.

Frederick Kamara

Chairman and Chief commissioner

National Commission for Persons with Disability (NCPD)

22A Old Railway Line Tengbbeh Town Freetown

+23278709300