[Md-sligo] just a bit of info

sharon Kim sharon.mi.kim22 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:35:11 UTC 2017

Hello all, I just wanted to let you all know about something. It
isn't really nfb related, but I discovered it yrsterday, and
thought some of you might be interested. Yeesterday I discovered
this cool new site. It's duolingo.com. It is a completely
accessible, completely free way to learn new languages. They have
several languages you can learn, and it is again completely free
and screen reader accesssible. I know it is not exactly nfb
related, but I thought any blind indiviudal who has always wanted
to learn a language on their own time should know. Especially
considering, the mainstream program such as rosetta stone, is not
accessible to us. Thank you all for reading this.