[Md-sligo] I got a poem accepted

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 20:48:53 UTC 2017

Congratulations sean.
Henry, Terry and Sophie

From: Jacobson, Shawn D via MD-Sligo
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 3:22 PM
To: Writers' Division Mailing List ; z.jacobson12 at gmail.com ; Stephen Jacobson ; Naomi ; awilcox1 at mindspring.com ; mailto:falloutwest at comcast.net ; mailto:nripley22 at gmail.com ; Cruickshank,James S ; Schmehl, Richard L ; Kahng, Arden ; Willis, Eric ; Yu,Ching C ; Warren, Derek M ; mailto:md-sligo at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jacobson, Shawn D
Subject: [Md-sligo] I got a poem accepted

Just wanted to let you all know that I got a poem accepted by Bewildering Stories.  Again, this did not pay out any money, but it is an online magazine that accepts work from the wider world, not just the disabilities community.  So I’m doing my happy dance.

Shawn

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for MD-Sligo:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/hosbornejr%40gmail.com