[Md-sligo] Helping With the Carnival

Judy A. Rasmussen -DORS- judy.rasmussen at maryland.gov
Mon Nov 6 20:20:51 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am hoping some of you will be willing to help me with the carnival which
begins on Friday evening at 8:30. I could use help with the following:
Working at the bowling game, playing dominoes, playing cards, playing Uno,
working at the Bop It table, braille twister, corn hole, the anagram game,
or if you have trivia crack on your iPhone , teach new people how to play
it. Please call me at 301-946-8345 if you are willing to help with any of
these tasks. I am asking everybody who is willing to work to be in the room
designated on the agenda by 8:00 pm. To make sure we are all set up. I know
Sligo will come through. You do not necessarily have to be in charge of the
event, just be willing to help. I am working on getting two people at every
table. I look forward to hearing from you.

​​

 [image: cid:ii_14e8cd7de7082e4b]

Judy Rasmussen

Rehabilitation Counselor

Maryland ​State Department of Education​

Division of Rehabilitation Services
Office of Blindness and Vision Services
11002 Veirs Mill Rd., Suite 605
Wheaton, MD 20902