[Md-sligo] Helping With the Carnival

Judy A. Rasmussen -DORS- judy.rasmussen at maryland.gov
Thu Nov 9 12:34:51 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Please don't forget to bring your door prizes to the convention. The only
person I know who has some is Debbie, but I know more of you have them.
Darlene Barrett, the door prize chairman, has requested that we not bring
candles or picture frames. Each chapter is responsible for bringing a
minimum of 10 door prizes. Don't forget the bake auction either. I know Tom
has already made his rum balls. I know Janice has been sick, so I don't know
if she has been able to bake. Special thanks go to Sharon, Erin, Debbie,
Lloyd, (he was drafted) and Shickeytha for volunteering to help with the
carnival. I know the rest of you will be willing to pitch in. See you
tomorrow!----------------------------------------------------------------

Judy Rasmussen
Rehabilitation Counselor
Maryland ​State Department of EducationDivision
of Rehabilitation Services
Office of Blindness and Vision Services
11002 Veirs Mill Rd., Suite 605
Wheaton, MD 20902