[Md-sligo] Cane Tips

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 21:46:52 UTC 2017

Hi Schickeytha, are these tips for the ridgid or folding canes? Please bring
them with you. The next meeting/Christmas party will be at Patty and Wills
home on December the 9th.
I believe that Debbie will list the address and details of the party later.
Take care, and Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.