[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Tue Oct 10 20:11:57 UTC 2017

The chapter meeting will be Saturday, October 14, at the Long Branch Library, 8800 Garland Avenue.  Remember that we will start at 1:45 and will not be done till about 3:45, so if you want to stay for refreshments, schedule transportation accordingly.

By that time, we will have had our movie and will have something to celebrate or something to learn, or possibly both.

We will not have nuts by the chapter meeting, but they will have been ordered, and like almost everything else in the world, some of the prices have gone up.

We will be talking about the convention, and about Sunday's parade.

Please bring raffle money and stubs.

We will have leftover items from the bake sale.  We have oatmeal raisin cookies two for $1.00, and pecan sandies, $1.00 a bag of three.  It will go much faster if you bring small bills to minimize the change-making.