[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 00:35:04 UTC 2017

for those hoo need Chikodinaka&Adonnih Oguledo's support we need
PessiFire baby wipes all things baby send 2 address first communitys
Choice 300Natickcourt Silverspring Md. 30905-5875 telephone home
301-388-0136 voice.google.com celephone#mobile 240-253-3001 that's
240-253-3001 ooh! thanks for all the birthday support! 09-02-1982 I am
now 35 yearsold not 34 years! Sligo thanks so much for your Support!
where will I b with out the NFB? I am nothing With out the nfb! see
uAll next Saturday. Have a Nice day T g I f! address to send your baby
stuff close all things baby first communitys Choice Chikodinaka
&Adonnih's Oguledo Happiness's house300NatickCourt SilverSpring Md.
20905-5875