[Md-sligo] FW: Free Annual GWAPI/GGSF Health Fair - Saturday, October 7, 2017 (Blood Test - Sept. 30, 2017) - Please POST INFORMATION

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Sep 28 12:39:28 UTC 2017

Just to let you know I will be there to promote  the NFB  and other groups.
[Yasmin Reyazuddin ]
Dear Community Leaders,

We are almost there, the big days are this Saturday, 9/30 and next Saturday, 10/7.
Help us in getting the word out to the community at large. Please put the attached flyers in your distribution email, website and other communications this and next week.

Event: Free Blood Test