[Md-sligo] FW: [lbph] Technology User Group, TUG, October 14 at Greenbelt, MD library

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Fri Sep 29 20:16:39 UTC 2017

From: LBPH [mailto:lbph-bounces at lists.sailor.lib.md.us] On Behalf Of Leslie Bowman -LBPH-
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 12:34 PM
To: lbph at lists.sailor.lib.md.us
Subject: [lbph] Technology User Group, TUG, October 14 at Greenbelt, MD library

Greetings,

The Technology User Group (TUG) of the Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped is pleased to announce that the October 14 Presentation will be held in Greenbelt, Maryland.  The production entitled Accessible Gifts for the Holidays will be held at the Greenbelt Branch of the Prince George’s County Memorial Library System, located at 11 Crescent Road, Greenbelt, MD 20770 from 10:15 AM to noon.  Patrons and interested persons are encouraged to use the back door of the library since this is closer to the auditorium.  We are looking forward to meeting our patrons and disseminating information about the library to the citizens in the D.C. suburbs.

In 2018, we are hoping to bring TUG to other regions of the state.  If you would like for us to consider your neighborhood, please contact Jerry Price at (410) 230-2446 or via email jerry.price1 at maryland.gov<mailto:jerry.price1 at maryland.gov>.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Technology User Group, our focus is to be proactive in the technology arena especially as it pertains to products, applications and services which will enable our patrons to have a more fulfilling experience.  In the past we have had topics such as a Demonstration of Apple TV, Cooking & Technology, and Pairing Devices with an IPhone.  Archived presentations can be accessed by visiting www.lbph.maryland.gov<http://www.lbph.maryland.gov> and following the link to LBPH  - Technology User Group.

Life is good,
Leslie

--

 [cid:image001.png at 01D3393E.548CB720]

Leslie Bowman

Director

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2454 (office)