[Md-sligo] Bidding for Opportunity, Saturday, April 7

Judy A. Rasmussen -DORS- judy.rasmussen at maryland.gov
Tue Apr 3 13:00:50 UTC 2018

Bidding for Opportunity, Saturday, April 7

Hi all,

This is a follow-up to Debbie’s e-mail regarding the scholarship dinner and
auction. When she said we have seats left, what she meant was that we are a
little over halfway there.   Because of the contract we entered into with
the VFW, we had to guarantee 100 people. This means we pay for 100 people
whether we have them or not. It is rather stressful To think that we will
either break even or possibly lose money on this event. Think hard about
who you can invite or who you could get to make a donation in the amount of
$40. I don’t mean to lecture, because I know many of you are doing your
best to make this event a success.

If you have auction items, please let me know by Thursday at the latest.
After that date, I can’t guarantee your item will be listed in the auction
book.

After my morning lecture, I hope you have a great day.

Judy

​​

 [image: cid:ii_14e8cd7de7082e4b]

Judy Rasmussen

Rehabilitation Counselor

Maryland ​State Department of Education​

Division of Rehabilitation Services
Office of Blindness and Vision Services
11002 Veirs Mill Rd., Suite 605
Wheaton, MD 20902