[Md-sligo] Raffle tickets

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Apr 18 01:34:34 UTC 2018

Debbie,

I had thought that you had given Melissa the numbers of the tickets for
me?  I had Brailled an envelope with the money for the tickets to take
to the Scholarship dinner but, I felt so terrible that I had difficulty
getting the items together for my sister because she came earlier than
expected.

So the answer is yes.  I had thought I already had 5 tickets; unless
these were to be the tickets for me.  Either way, I had wanted 5
tickets.  I hope to get the money to you somehow.  It might be easier to
mail it.

I know we have events that Yasmin posted over the weekend.  I don't want
to commit to any yet.  However, I will have a better idea of what I can
do after next weeks doctor appointment.

Janice

On 4/17/2018 9:09 PM, Deborah via MD-Sligo wrote:
> Raffle tickets
>
> I still have 5 unclaimed tickets. Please let me know by Saturday if
> you want them.

---
http://www.avg.com