[Md-sligo] FW: [NFBMD] Help Needed May 2

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Apr 28 09:24:22 UTC 2018

Patty,

I would gladly come to your court trial next Wednesday to support your
case.  However, my monthly Immunologlobulin Infusion  is on that day so
I regret that I  will not be able to attend the court hearing in person.

However, I will support you in my thoughts and prayers on that day. I
wish you success and a positive outcome.

Janice

On 4/27/2018 9:57 PM, Deborah via MD-Sligo wrote:

> We would like people to go to this hearing to support Patty.    I
> imagine the MARC train will get you close.  Please let me know if you
> can go.
>
> Debbie

---
http://www.avg.com