[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

PaPa C! Chikodinaka Nickrandidm Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:09:10 UTC 2018

I have unborn twins plus a bouncein babygirl hoo is 8monts old. Named
Obianuju Eileen Oguledo ooh. ooh. I I perchioust a windos10 pc. I am
just learning how to use it by gods grace see u at the nfb
sligomeeting
Now nfb nashital the big big convention is in the history books ?whut
is next for the nfb? whut is next for NFB Sligo? see u all on the 3th
Saturday wideocklibrary

On 8/6/18, Brown, Debbie via MD-Sligo <md-sligo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> We will have a chapter meeting on the third Saturday this month.  It will be
> at the Whiteoak Library on August 18 at the usual time.  The address is
> 11701 New Hampshire Avenue.  We have enough business to do that we should
> have a regular meeting.  The reason for the third Saturday is that the
> students will be having a seminar the weekend of our regular meeting.
>
> I think we should go out to dinner on the afternoon of the fourth Saturday,
> August 25.  There will be a state board meeting in the morning by conference
> call, so we should schedule something for later in the afternoon.  I will
> let you know about that, and whoever wants to come may come.  I will send
> out a schedule of events later.
>
> Thanks to all of the volunteers who are helping at BELL, and to all of those
> who have lent braillers.

for if you pursevear. you will conker never fear. try try try again