[Md-sligo] Survey Request

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 7 02:28:13 UTC 2018

The survey doesn’t work.  After tabbing back and forth several times, I managed to read the first question.  I cannot always read which boxes are checked.  I am missing parts of the second question.  I’m not sure what you tested this with, but I am using what I think is the latest version of Jaws and Windows 10, so I think it should work.  Other surveys I have taken recently have worked.

Debbie