[Md-sligo] FW: Seeking feedback: People thinking about retirement

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 23:01:45 UTC 2018

From: Timony, James (DCPL) [mailto:James.Timony at dc.gov]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 5:44 PM
To: Timony, James (DCPL) <James.Timony at dc.gov>
Subject: Fw: Seeking feedback: People thinking about retirement

From: Rubin, Jonathan (CFPB) <Jonathan.Rubin at cfpb.gov
<mailto:Jonathan.Rubin at cfpb.gov> >

 <http://www.zixcorp.com/get-started/> This message was sent securely using
ZixCorp.

Hello Patrick,

My name is Jon, and I work for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, a
federal government agency that was created to help consumers.

We're hoping you can help us improve a government website, and identify
information that can help you and others make informed retirement decisions.

We'd like to talk to people between the ages of 45-60 who are planning for
and / or thinking about retirement, and are not currently receiving Social
Security benefits. These sessions are completely voluntary and anonymous. If
you are interested, please send your name and email to
jonathan.rubin at cfpb.gov <mailto:jonathan.rubin at cfpb.gov> .

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Jon

Privacy Act Statement

5 U.S.C. 552a(e)(3)

The information you provide will assist the Bureau of Consumer Financial
Protection ("Bureau") gather

data that will provide information about the effectiveness of a retirement
tool, and whether the tool

meets your expectations.

The Bureau will collect personally identifiable information such as your
name and email so that they can

send you follow up information and schedule you for the one on one
discussions.

Participation is voluntary. You do not have to provide the information that
is requested, however, if you

don't you will not be able to participate in the discussion.

Jonathan Rubin

User Research Team Lead | Technology & Innovation

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

consumerfinance.gov

Confidentiality Notice: If you received this email by mistake, you should
notify the sender of the mistake and delete the e-mail and any attachments.
An inadvertent disclosure is not intended to waive any privileges.

This message was secured by  <http://www.zixcorp.com> ZixCorp(R).

Looking for volunteer opportunities? Don't miss Serve DC's 4th Annual My
Brother's Keeper - DC Volunteer Recruitment Fair at the Walter E. Washington
Convention Center on Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 4:30-7:30 PM. Learn more
and register at bit.ly/MBKVRFDC
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/my-brothers-keeper-dc-volunteer-recruitment-fa
ir-attendees-tickets-47358080293?aff=erelexpmlt>  or call 202.727.7925.