[Md-sligo] Hands-On Use of Nonvisual Technology Seminar

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue Aug 21 03:22:38 UTC 2018

Attached is the flyer for the HUNT seminar which will be conducted by the
Sligo Creek Chapter on September 29. I have moved the date for contacting
Debbie Brown back by a week to give people more time to respond, but to
still give us enough time to plan this well. We can't provide complete
training on all of these subjects, but we want to give people more
opportunities to consider their information-gathering options, more
individualized than they would find at a series of exhibit tables.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Secretary
Sligo Creek Chapter, NFB of Maryland
Kensington, MD