[Md-sligo] Sad and shocking news

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 22:35:34 UTC 2018

OMG! Greg was a faithful member of the National Harbor Chapter as well.
Indeed, I could expect a call from him each month regarding Chapter metings.

Greg was my O and M partner when we both were students at BISM. For certain
he will be missed.

I will watch this post for additional information.

Michelle