[Md-sligo] Sad and shocking news

Frederick Kamara fredjmkamara at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 13:42:01 UTC 2018

I am really shocked and saddened by this news.  I remember sitting and
chatting with Greg in the front entrance of the Red Loster Restaurant in
Lanham after the dinner the Sligo Creek Chapter held in my honor last July.
He had scheduled his Metro Access pick up for about eight thirty but the
dinner ended about an hour before that.  When my daughter went to get me, I
wanted to wait with him for a little while but he insisted that I should go.
We exchanged phone numbers and he called me later to let me know that he had
arrived home.  He was such a gentle soul.  May his soul rest in perfect
peace!

Fred.

Frederick Kamara

Chairman and Chief commissioner

National Commission for Persons with Disability (NCPD)

22A Old Railway Line Tengbbeh Town Freetown

+23278709300