[Md-sligo] anyone know about the wmaba?

sharon Kim sharon.mi.kim22 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 17:56:10 UTC 2018

Hello all, I was wondering, if anyone in our chapter, or if
anyine on our chapter knew anyone, who might be involved with the
washington metro association of blind athletes.
I recently got aproved for metro access, (yea me!!!) and am
looking to get involved in goalball.
I know that they have practices every Saturday, but I wasn't
sure, can I randomly just show up and join, or is there was a
proces of sorts? I've contacted the organization asking, but I
have not as of yet heard back.
So I figured I'd reach out on here, see if anyone had any
contacts I could talk to about it.
Also, a bit of personal news, if all goes well I'll be learning
Judo starting next Friday!!! I've always wanted to get involved,
but couldn't due to lack of transportation, but since I now have
metro access, (lots and lots of thanks to Yasmin's help) I can do
more things freely, without worrying about trasnportation as
much.
So anyways, thank you all for reading this, and I'd appreciate
any suggestions.