[Md-sligo] Hello from LBPH!

sharon Kim sharon.mi.kim22 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 17:58:57 UTC 2018

I don't know if anyone covered this, but if you have an I-phone,
you can pretty much do the same thing that Melissa just wrote.
I don't think you need a key though... not sure on that, since
it's been awhile since I set up my phone to work with bard. I
listen to it that way all the time, every night before I go to
sleep. :)