[Md-sligo] anyone know about the wmaba?

mark smith marquitos at comcast.net
Wed Feb 28 18:44:57 UTC 2018

Hi Sharon,

Yes, you mean MWABA.  We have a website http://www.goMW http://www.goMWA ABA.com.

We spoke on the phone the other day -- I am your soon-to-be judo teacher, Mark!

On goalball, we have a regular program at the Columbia Heights Rec Center every Saturday morning that is starting back up a little later in March.  In the meantime, there are a few weeknight practices on Thursdays at the DCJCC.  I will forward you an email with the details.

If anyone else would like a copy, let me know.

talk soon!

-mark smith-