[Md-sligo] FW: Home Buying Seminar Conference Call -- Monday, Jan. 8th

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Wed Jan 3 16:14:37 UTC 2018

I am passing this along in case anyone is interested and has the necessary money.  Of course, this is something you should do only if you understand what you are getting into and if you are planning on staying put for a few years.  I am happy to have bought a home, and for me, a condo was the right choice despite some disagreeable neighbors, which you can have anywhere.

Debbie