[Md-sligo] ability ride program

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Mon Jan 8 17:21:54 UTC 2018

I know that the advisory committee that Queen is on has made complaints.  If you have any problems that you can document, send her an email so that she can pass it along, or if you have any problems yourself, use the complaint process.  If the lifts have to be used more often, they are getting more wear and tear, and someone may have been pennywise and pound foolish.