[Md-sligo] state webpages

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Jan 16 14:04:47 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I was checking the state department of assessment & taxation website.
The website is www.dat.maryland.gov<http://www.dat.maryland.gov>
The website is easy enough to navigate, I went to the link Real property
Then I went to the search real property page. It has a few combo boxes, the first one is for the county and the second is search by, combo box and  then it has a continue button.
I put in Montgomery  and then my street address and hit the continue button.
It did not work.
I could not get info about my own property.
The websites are fine when you want general info but when you try to get the real info, they do not work.
Same is true for the www.mydhrbenefits.maryland.gov<http://www.mydhrbenefits.maryland.gov>
Another factor is that the website encourages people to upload their personal info on the page, however the workers are not very good in taking the info. Documents are lost or never get to the right worker.

Yasmin Reyazuddin, Customer Service Representative II
MC311 Customer Service Center
Office of Public Information
1401 Rockville Pike., Suite #300
Rockville, MD 20852
phone: 240-777-0311
email: yasmin.reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov<mailto:your%20name at montgomerycountymd.gov>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB0E0B.602FB700][cid:image002.png at 01D23697.CA206D10]