[Md-sligo] A Word of Thanks

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 18:13:09 UTC 2018

All,

I am overwhelmed with the out pouring of donations we received for our
Annual Hygiene Kit Project this season. We just delivered the kits and a
multitude of additional items to DSS for the Annual Point in Time
Survey(PIT) this morning.

PIT serves as a method for Prince Georges County DSS, aided by volunteers to
locate and assist persons living in the state of homelessness.  Your
assistance and other donations helped us to complete over 200 kits which
brings our kit donation count to almost 2,000 for our work since 2010. Words
cannot    express my gratefulness for your generosity.

In closing, I am reminded of a scripture that reads "But, by the grace of
God, there go I". So, we will continue this journey. See ya in the fall!

Sincerely Yours,

Michelle Clark

President

National Harbor Chapter/ NFBMD

Live the life you want in Prince Georges County!