[Md-sligo] Capitol Hill Appointments

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 24 02:08:29 UTC 2018

We have two appointments scheduled so far and are waiting for two more.

11:30: Congressman Hoyer, meeting with Rachel Snyder. Room 1705 Longworth
Building.
2:00: Congressman Raskin, hopefully with the congressman.  Room 431 Cannon
Building.

Quick reference on issues
Aim High (Accessible Instructional materials in Higher Education Act): H.R.
1772, sponsored by Congressman Roe of Tennessee.  S2138, sponsored by
Senator Warren of Massachusetts.
Access Technology Affordability Act:  H.R.1734, sponsored by Congressman
Young of Iowa.  S732, sponsored by Senator Boozman of Arkansas.
Oppose ADA Education and Reform Act, H.R.620.
Marrakesh treaty (Senate).
Factsheets are online.  I will send them later.