[Md-sligo] taxi cab alert

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Jan 25 20:46:39 UTC 2018

I am sure that in the beginning there will be issues. Please remember to send complaints to the taxi cab licensing and regulations office. Whether you use call & ride or ARMON/metro access, it is important to report these issues.
If you do not know how call MC311, and ask the agent to send a complaint on your behalf.
My way is to go to MC311 website, put in taxi complaint in the search box and hit the search button.
The page shows two links one for the taxi complaint which you want to go for.
On the next page, just hit the Letter B to go directly to the create service request button.
When you hit the button a form will come on which will ask you for name email, phone and your address. Then there is an edit field where you can write the issue, date time and other important information. The next item is submit request button.
You have done everything, write down the service request number and wait for the response.

Yasmin Reyazuddin, Customer Service Representative II
MC311 Customer Service Center
Office of Public Information
1401 Rockville Pike., Suite #300
Rockville, MD 20852