[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report--dues

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Jun 7 13:27:22 UTC 2018

Below, find the treasurer's report for this Saturday's meeting.

Beginning Balance                                           $2,540.16

Income
Candy                                                   $   594.00
Nuts                                                      $     60.00
PAC                                                        $     54.00
Dues                                                      $     20.00
Total Income                                                     $   728.00

Expenses
Candy                                                   $1,512.00
PAC                                                        $     50.00
Total expenses                                                 $1,562.00

Current Balance                                $2,706.16

I am also attaching my latest list of people who have paid dues.

Shawn