[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and other announcements

Sharon Kim sharon.mi.kim22 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 01:57:04 UTC 2018

hello Debbie,
Just in case you forgot, myself, along with Shickeytha, Yasmin, and I
forget who else, that's on the flight is taking the shuttle I believe.
Unless plans changed from our last chapter meeting.

On 6/27/18, Patricia Homan via MD-Sligo <md-sligo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Sorry can I still get some candy?
> Please let me know.
> Patty

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches within the soul, that
sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.
Emily Dickinson