[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Mar 8 12:58:01 UTC 2018

Below is the treasurer's report for Saturday's meeting.

Beginning Balance                                           $2,386.66

Income
Nuts                                                      $278.00
PAC                                                        $  55.00
Dues                                                      $  10.00
Total Income                                                     $   343.00

Expenses
Hall Rental                                          $200.00
PAC                                                        $  50.00
Total                                                                      $   250.00

Closing Balance                                                 $2,479.66

For the nut sale fundraiser,
Income                                 $2,033.00
Expenses                             $1,344.70
Profit                                     $   688.30

This doesn't count $60 I have received from the Rasmussens for nuts, and my guess is that there is still some other nut money floating around, my guess is that our profit when all is said and done will be about $800.

Shawn