[Md-sligo] Scholarship dinner and other announcements

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 23 00:01:51 UTC 2018

Please let me know if you are coming to the scholarship dinner and if you
are bringing a friend.  Queen has a table of 8.  I I now have a table of 8.
The Rasmussens will soon have a table of 8.  If you can't get a table of 8,
bring one friend. If you can't bring a friend, bring yourself. As you know,
we used to get a free dinner from the Knights of Columbus. Unfortunately,
because that is no longer  the case, we must have at least 59 people to make
money on the dinner. We do not have 59 people yet. If you can, pay your
money now. If you pay by Paypal, please email me a receipt, with the names
of the people coming, at deborahb14 at verizon.net
<mailto:deborahb14 at verizon.net> .

If you have auction items, send a description to Judy. You may bring them
the day of the event, but it is easier to plan the auction if you have at
least a description  ahead of time.

If you are going to Melissa's concert in Baltimore on Sunday, I have room in
the car for a few people.  Please let me know, and we will make
arrangements.