[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sun May 6 02:14:16 UTC 2018

The chapter meeting on Saturday will be at the Long Branch Library, 8800
Garland Avenue, at 1:45.  We will meet at the Long Branch Library every
month until the end of 2018, except for August andd December.

We still have some candy left.  Please pay for what you took last month.

Elections will be coming up in June, so if you have not paid your dues for
2018, please pay them.  Dues are $5.

We have a few upcoming events.  The Gaithersburg Book Festival will be on
May 19.  We have a table where we play games, talk to people, demonstrate
braille, and possibly read a story.  We could use several volunteers.  If
you want to come, let me know.  I will either pick you up or give you
instructions on how to get there, because it is tricky.

On Memorial Day, May 28, I will have a pizza and games party at my house.  I
am planning for the time to be from 3:00 to 7:00.  We will order pizza and
play cards or board games.