[Md-sligo] NFB treasurer's report and Dues list

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue May 8 12:11:24 UTC 2018

Below is the treasurer's report for Saturday's meeting

Beginning balance                                                           $2,230.16

Income
Candy                                                                   $288.00
Nuts                                                                      $    6.50
PAC                                                                        $  60.50
Dues                                                                      $    5.00
Total Income                                                                     $   360.00

Expenses
PAC                                                                        $  50.00
Total Expenses                                                                 $     50.00

New Balance                                                                      $2,540.16

Since I will not be at the meeting, I am also sending the dues list.  If you have paid and I do not have you on the list, please let me know.

Shawn