[Md-sligo] Brailler Repair

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:41:53 UTC 2018

Hey Michelle!

Sandi Bishop’s husband has taken classes andf has started his own Brailer Repair business.  I’m including Bill on this bec ause I do not. Have Sandi’s INFO.  Being that he’s gtreasurer of the Maryland Parents of Blind Children, MDPOBC, he can get you in touch swith Sandi’s husband.

Have a great day my friend.

Bernie

Sent from my iPhone