[Md-sligo] Royal Wedding Question

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:00:28 UTC 2018

Hi Michelle, no,we haven't heard. We don't even know what channel it will be
on on theVerizon cable system. We are guessing that the time will be at 9 AM
here on the East Coast since the wedding is scheduled for 2 PM U K time.
We hope that someone will tell us as we'd like to see the wedding too.

Cheers!
henry and Terry P