[Md-sligo] Party!

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Tue May 22 02:52:58 UTC 2018

I will have a party at my house on Monday, May 28, from 3:00 to 7:00.  We
will have pizza and play games, board games and card games.  If you are
coming, please let me know so I don't run out of food and drink.

My address is 11923 Parklawn Drive, Rockville.  You need to come tto the
front of the building.  You will need to call me when you get there so I can
let you in, because the door to the building is locked. My number is
301-881-1892. If you are coming on the bus, please let me know and I will
give you bus information.