[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Nov 13 13:22:58 UTC 2018

Below, find the treasurer's report for Saturday's meeting which I will not attend due to being on vacation.

Starting balance                                                                                $   877.49

Income
Donations for HUNT                                        $   300.00
Candy                                                                   $   210.00
Nuts                                                                      $   723.50
PAC                                                                        $     70.00
Total Income                                                                                     $1,303.50

Expenses
Nuts                                                                      $1,432.80
Door prizes                                                         $     50.00
PAC                                                                        $     50.00
Total Expenses                                                                                 $1,532.80

New balance                                                                                      $   573.19

Respectfully submitted by Shawn Jacobson

P.S.  Lets go sell lots of nuts.