[Md-sligo] Holiday gathering

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 28 05:25:08 UTC 2018

We will have a holiday gathering at Outback Steakhouse, Saturday, December
8, beginning at 11:30 a.m.  The address is 13703 Georgia Avenue, in the
Aspen Manor shopping center.  The place opens at 11:00, so if MetroAcccess
gives you undesirable choices about times, it is better to be a little late
rather than more than half an hour early.  Please let me know if you are
coming, and if anyone is coming with you, because we want to get something
close to an accurate count for the restaurant staff.

We will have a Louis Braille celebration on January 19 at the Davis Library.
They have a new manager, Steve Warrick, and he seems to be supportive of the
program.  We will be working on publicity plans throughout the month.