[Md-sligo] 2018 Fall Nut Sale

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Thu Oct 11 02:15:28 UTC 2018

Attached and in the body of the message is the fall 2018 nut order form. The
nuts (all 22 boxes of them) are supposed to arrive here tomorrow. We have to
find someone to help us label all the boxes. If you are interested in taking
some nuts on consignment, let us know before Friday night. I'm not sure we
want to take all those nut boxes to the library on Saturday, especially
considering all the things that will be happening there.
The order form follows:
------------------------
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF MARYLAND
SLIGO CREEK CHAPTER, WWW.NFBMD.ORG
FALL 2018 NUT SALE
JEPPI NUT & CANDY CO.

WE ACCEPT CASH OR CHECKS
All bags are eight ounces.

    Qty.

Butter-toasted peanuts    $2.50    ____

Jeppi Mix #82:  roasted peanuts, sesame sticks, raw natural almonds, corn
nuts, roasted Spanish peanuts.    $3.00    ____

Baltimore Bar Mix:  Cashews, wasabi peas, pretzel gems, cocktail peanuts,
sesame sticks, salted Spanish peanuts.    $3.50    ____

Maryland Mix:  Raisins, whole roasted almonds, raw sunflower kernels, raw
pumpkin kernels, and whole roasted cashews.    $4.00    ____

Jeppi nut and fruit mix:  raisins, apricots, prunes, raw cashews, raw
peanuts, English walnut
pieces, papaya tidbits, pineapple tidbits, banana chips.    $3.50    ____

Almonds:  whole.     $5.00    ____

Pistachios: natural, dry roasted and salted.       $6.00    ____

Mixed nuts: Roasted cashews, natural almonds, pecan mammoth halves, blanched
almonds, Brazil nuts & English walnut halves, lightly salted.    $6.00
____

Cashews: roasted and salted.      $6.00    ____

English walnut halves.      $5.00    ____

Pecan halves.       $7.00    ____

TOTAL    $______

Thank you!  Your purchase or donation helps us to change what it means to be
blind.  For more information, contact Lloyd or Judy Rasmussen (301)
946-8345, e-mail Lras at sprynet.com.
    10/11/18