[Md-sligo] Braillewriter needed

Sharon Kim sharon.mi.kim22 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 02:23:25 UTC 2018

Hello all, it's Sharon.
So I was wondering, if there was any way I could borrow a
braillewriter from one of you? I really need one for the math I'm
doing in school. I promise, I will return it unscathed at the end
of the semester.
Please, I only need it for doing equations. I'm finding it
difficult to do without writing it down. I used to be able to do
it, but then I had an aide who could write the equations down for
me and help me.
This time, I'm working online on a thing called my math lab, and
I don't. I'm finding it impossible to work without one.
Anyways, thank you so much, hopefully, I'll hear from one of you.