[Md-sligo] Address for Saturday's HUNT seminar

Chikodinaka Nkendidm Oguledo. PaPaC! ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:22:24 UTC 2018

hello in febuary/march/apral/may. 2019 I have goodnews. anyway. I will
see uAll on Saturday. I bookt.my trip with MetroAccess! I told them
the gist The address for Saturday is 14906 Old Columbia Pike,
Burtonsville.  It is
 the Marilyn Praisner Community Center.  The time of the event is 10:00 to
 2:00.  If you are leading a session and need to set up, please be there by
 9:30.

 Debbie. they no see uAll there I will b demoing&teaching NFBnewsline
how it works whut is it And how &how to subscribe! for free! free of
charge! I will b there will breakfast and&lunch being provided? I am
looking 4word to it! to it

--
for if you pursevear. you will conker never fear. try try try again